The best way to prevent yourself from making those on-the-go bad decisions is to plan and prep for your day. If you know you’re going to have a busy day tomorrow and will most likely be forced to eat on the run, why not spend a few minutes the night before prepping and planning for your food? Food planning and prepping can save you a lot of time, money and bad food choices guilt.
Here are some quick, easy and healthy on the go snack and meal options.
- Nuts and seeds
- Veggie sticks
- Boiled eggs
- Peanut butter and sliced apple
- A good quality natural jerky. Beef, Turkey and chicken jerky are all fine.
- Homemade kale chips – My All Time Favorite!
- Chicken breast and veggies (Easy, healthy and also a great post workout meal!)
- Here’s a great portable idea! http://www.health-bent.com/snacks/paleo-italian-sub-roll-up
- This one will take a bit of prep time but I think it would be worth it. http://www.paleocupboard.com/basil-avocado-chicken-salad.html
- This looks delicious! Start this one the night before and prepare it in the morning, or prepare during the weekend. It looks healthy and really tasty! http://soletshangout.com/slow-cooker-cuban-brisket-taco-bowls/