The 4 ingredients: (You can also add diced onion and garlic to this recipe for some added flavor)
- 2lbs pork loin
- Chicken Broth
- Goya Adobo All Purpose Seasoning with Cumin
- Oil for browning the pork loin
- Season the pork with the Goya Seasoning
- Oil and warm your pan to brown the pork – Medium to medium high
- Brown your pork – about 2 minutes each side – make sure all sides are browned
- Place your pork loin in the Crock Pot, or Dutch oven – I prefer the Dutch oven, but today I used a Crock Pot
- Cover half of the pork with chicken broth
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8
- The pork loin is done when it easily pulls apart with a fork
- Pull your pork and place it in some Tupperware for the week
Ideas for pulled pork:
- I toast a piece of Ezekiel bread, place a piece of Swiss cheese on the bread, and some warmed up pulled pork on top of that. There ya go! Easy open faced sandwich. You can even add some avocado to it if you want to get fancy.
- For breakfast I will cut up a sweet potato, place it on a microwave safe dish, and microwave the sweet potato for 6 to 7 minutes. Then I will warm up a pan and add avocado oil to it. Next I will place the sweet potato, and pulled pork to the warmed up pan. Cook until everything starts to get crispy. Easy, healthy breakfast!